Fresh Start Cleaning and Maintenance is dedicated to providing part-time to full-time permanent employment for consumer/survivors of the mental health system.
Fresh Start Cleaning and Maintenance is seeking a self-motivated consumer/survivor (individual dealing with a mental health issue) for full time employment as its Administrative Assistant and Scheduling Manager.
The successful applicant must:
- Be skilled in multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing
- Have Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Experience working or volunteering within social services is an asset
- Fluent in French is an asset.
- Applicants must disclose in their cover letter, resume, and/or impact statement that they are dealing with a mental health issue to qualify.
We offer a full time salary plus benefits.
Please no phone calls.
Deadline for application is Friday November 16, 2018.
Apply at Charity Village.com website to apply or email.
Human Resources Coordinator
Fresh Start Cleaning and Maintenance
3345 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON M6P 2A6
T: 416-504-4262 ext. 227