The Reva Gerstein Legacy Fund is seeking submissions for 2020/2021. November 1, 2020!
The Legacy Fund has been set up through a generous gift from Reva Gerstein’s sons in honour of their mother’s significant contributions to the mental health community and her interest in education, research and other projects that celebrate the independent spirit of the survivor community.
Successful submissions include a variety of initiatives including tuition, art and film, educational and small business support.
Applications should include contact information, a description of the initiative and a budget. For more information or to access a proposal outline, please visit Gerstein Crisis Centre website at www.gersteincentre.org
All proposals should be sent to Gerstein Crisis Centre, 100 Charles St. E, Toronto, Ontario M4Y 1V3 Or e-mailed to email@example.com.
The process for application includes a letter of interest outlining the following;
- A brief description of how the project achieves the goals of the Legacy Fund;
- A short overview of the project or purpose for which assistance is requested (2 pages max)
- A brief description of past projects that will indicate your ability to complete this endeavour;
- A brief budget and time-line of activities. (up to $4000 however most projects funded fall into the $500-$1500 range)
- Alternative funding sources to complete the project if the Legacy Fund is unable to fund the whole budget.
Submission deadline August 15, 2018.