Tenants who are self-isolating and need emergency repairs or help with the tasks of daily living can the Client Care Centre at 416-981-5500 or email@example.com.
Toronto Community Housing has put in place a number of social distancing measures to protect public health and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Our offices are open, but closed to walk-in visits until further notice. Staff will meet with tenants by appointment.
- Community rooms, recreation rooms and amenity spaces are closed to social gatherings. Food programs delivered by agencies will continue to operate.
- Laundry rooms remain open and will be cleaned several times a day.
- We are continuing to provide emergency repairs, but all other requests will be completed at a later date.
- In-suite capital work is suspended until further notice, except for repairs to fire life safety equipment and window air conditioner exchanges. Vendors doing this work will wear personal protective equipment for your protection.
- All 2020 Tenant Election activities and all public meetings are suspended.
TCHC is also taking the following measures in our communities.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting common areas where people gather and all frequently touched surfaces three times daily.
- We are advising people not to visit our buildings if they have returned from travel outside Canada or have respiratory illness, cough, fever or trouble breathing.
To download copies of the COVID-19 posters for tenants, check out our resources section.