Social distancing means avoiding close contact with others to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and can include:
- Avoiding non-essential trips in the community
- Limiting postponing or cancelling gatherings
- Working from home, where possible
- Conducting meetings virtually
- Keeping kids away from group settings
- Avoiding visits to long-term care home and other care settings
- Are there other things you would include to help people without housing or more complicated situations?
The image for “non-essential” trips in Toronto is dancing. In Saskatechewan, the image is swimming! So that is a cultural difference!