We are here to serve your mental health and justice needs. We don't have a waiting list. You are eligible if you have a mental health or addiction issue and criminal justice involvement. You can self refer. Referrals are accepted from any social service, hospital, Duty Council, the Private Bar, or criminal justice system staff. The referral form can be found here.
- Prevention Services
- Supports for individuals who are at risk of offending or re-offending by virtue of their living circumstances, unmet health or disability needs
- Release from Custody
- We will assist individuals in custody who consent to voluntary mental health and/or substance use services and supports who may not fit the criteria to be released on their own recognizance, or have a surety for bail
- We will not act as sureties
- Court Support
- Supports for individuals who are not eligible, or who do not want Mental Health Court Diversion
- 51 Division Diversion
- A pilot project for individuals taken into custody at 51 Division
- Working with the Embedded Crown Project (a project of the Ministry of the Attorney General), we provide a support worker to individuals referred by the Crown located in the Division
- Referrals for this project are generated within the Division and can only be approved by the Crown
If you are in custody, you can call us collect (416) 979-8853 Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm to get help. You could also inquire
If you are not in custody, you can call us at (416) 979-1700 or drop-in at 280 Parliament Street. Here is the link to the Agency referral form.