Info, resources, advocacy. THANKS for your support!

Cannabis Record Suspension Process

Apply now for a Record Supension / Pardon if you have a simple possession conviction and you have no other convictions that are within the 5 year wait time. The criminal record suspension (not quite a pardon) will be free and expedited (“no wait”).

NOTE: This is NOT an amnesty. If the person commits a further “crime” the conviction could show-up again. The USA border may not respect the CRS.

Cannabis Amnesty Logo

People with  criminal record for possession. Free no wait pardon.

Bill C-93 An Act to provide no-cost, expedited record suspensions for simple possession of cannabis

Download the Application guide and forms

Cannabis Record Suspension Process

Have a question or need assistance with your cannabis record suspension application?

Contact the Parole Board of Canada (PBC) at any of the following:


1-800-874-2652 (toll-free) – 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (EST), Monday-Friday



Parole Board of Canada
Clemency and Record Suspension Division
410 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0R1

Feedback on accessibility of elections. Go to

October Bulletin – Employment, elections are health#616

1. Work. Disability. Election. Work is hard. Work is harder when you don't fit in and the workplace doesn't accommodate…
End the criminalization of sex work! #Election2019

Solidarity Statement for Sex Workers’ Rights

This is a health issue that affects many people with mental health / substance use issues. You might want to…

Harm reduction services are an Election issue – Petition

Tell federal party leaders to support life-saving harm reduction services Sign the petition here: We’re facing a crisis. And our…
Event poster text in article.

Presentation – Ethics of Patient Inclusion (1)

Adventures in integrating mad people's knowledge into psychiatry curriculum In this presentation we will discuss: Centering Madness: a course prioritizing…

What should we include in the Food Issue?

Food Access, Advocacy, Fun

Create your own user feedback survey