Fresh Start Specialty Supervisor
Fresh Start is currently looking to fill our Specialty Supervisor position. This is a full-time position working out in the field as well as encompassing some administrative duties. Applicants can apply through emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Charity Village website where the ad is posted. The deadline for application is Friday December 14, 2018.
The successful applicant must be able:
- To uphold Fresh Start’s mission, vision, and values.
- To perform the duties and expectations of the site specifications as an active extreme, one-off, snow removal, lawn care, and/or contract cleaning participant at all times.
- To liaise professionally with clients, community workers, and their clients utilizing exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills at all times.
- To participate in hiring, training, and the evaluations of employees as needed.
- To have a valid driver’s license in Ontario class “G” or higher, not under suspension.
All applicants must confirm in their cover letter or impact statement that they are a person dealing with a mental health issue. Any submissions without this will not be considered. Those who share a little bit about themselves (without too much detail) shine brightly with the hiring committee.
We offer a full time salary plus benefits.
As always I’m accepting applications for cleaning and for snow removal.
Human Resources Coordinator
Fresh Start Cleaning and Maintenance
3345 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON M6P 2A6 T: 416-504-4262 ext. 227 F: 416-504-3429 email@example.com