Want to work in the Mad service sector: Charity Village has lots of job listings – search “mental health”, “substance use” //charityvillage.com.
Sound Times is still hiring Community Service Workers
Apply only at Charity Village.
Consumer Survivor Interns
Apply by email email@example.com.
Details at Sound Times Job Page
JOB: Fresh Start Manager (Supervisor of Staff)
Fresh Start is currently looking to fill another Specialty Supervisor position. The deadline for application is March 31, 2019. Karen Schwartz – apply Charity Village or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fresh Start Cleaning and Maintenance solely hires individuals who are dealing with mental health issues to perform services offered by the company. This position requires the following,
- To uphold Fresh Start’s mission, vision, and values.
- To perform the duties and expectations of the site specifications as an active extreme, one-off, snow removal, lawn care, and/or contract cleaning participant at all times.
- To perform duties in a proper and safe fashion at all times in environments that may involve any or all of the following: needles, bugs, pests, and/or hoarding situations and de-cluttering.
- To liaise professionally with clients, community workers, and their clients utilizing exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills at all times.
- To participate in hiring, training, and the evaluations of employees as needed.
- To ensure all paperwork necessary for job reporting and inventory management is recorded and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Must have basic computer knowledge in excel and word.
- Having a valid driver’s license in Ontario class “G” or higher, not under suspension is an asset.
All applicants must confirm in their cover letter or impact statement that they are a person dealing with a mental health issue.
Application due: March 31, 2019
Human Resources Coordinator
Fresh Start Cleaning and Maintenance
3345 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON M6P 2A6 T: 416-504-4262 ext. 227 F: 416-504-3429 email@example.com
Sean Patenaude Employment Works! Coordinator
Human Resources Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH,) 416-535-8501 Ext. 30360 firstname.lastname@example.org