|Special Issue: September
7. Food Access, Advocacy, Fun
Special Bulletin: September Issue FOOD Access, Advocacy, Fun
Food is an important determinant of health. And getting and sharing good food just feels good.
Advocacy for good food is part of creating an inclusive community.
Food for thought:
1. How does food affect your mental health and life?
2. What does the community need to know about? Where do you access healthy/delicious/convenient/affordable food?
3. How would you prefer to get food (food programs, food banks, food banks where you choose what you want, farmers’ markets, or just get the cash to purchase and prep your own food?
4. What barriers prevent you getting good food (money, complicated programs, programs, recipes, inadequate housing, culturally inappropriate food…)
Email resources, strategies, and ideas
You can contribute to the planning through this FOOD Survey.